Thursday, 5 December 2013
Fixed a bug whereby if a sprite was dropped on a page with no valid position so that it went to the inventory in the position of the inventory exit, then it couldn't be picked up!
Wednesday, 4 December 2013
I built another test version which you can load from this handy link.
I was dissatisfied with the re-rendering engine in android java, so I built a version that only does a few sizes of playfield. It needs work, but it's viable.
Tuesday, 9 April 2013
- 200 Hi N (junkhin) (with rocket launcher)
- 201 Hi S (junkhis) (above beach)
- 202 Hi W (junkhiw) (towards rocks)
- 203 Hi E (junkhie) (to distant sea)
- 204 Unlikely to use
- 205 Unlikely to use
- 206 Lo N Parked junk (junklopark)
- 207 Unlikely to use
- 208 Lo SW beach Probably won't use it
- 209 View back up cliff (junkloup) Cliff path painted in.
- 210 Lo South beach (junklosb) Landing place on lo level.
- 211 No use at present
- 212 High, looking down on beach but beach has to be painted in (junkhisx)
- 213 Lo N no junk (junklon)
- 214 Lo W (junklow)
- 215 Lo E Dark cave (junkloe)
Thursday, 4 April 2013
On Jade code, plans are afoot to distinguish between animated and static images for the same sprite. Also, it's now clearer how to restore configurations which are changed as a result of user action. e.g. where zone destinations have been altered, or resources used up, or doors opened.