- 200 Hi N (junkhin) (with rocket launcher)
- 201 Hi S (junkhis) (above beach)
- 202 Hi W (junkhiw) (towards rocks)
- 203 Hi E (junkhie) (to distant sea)
- 204 Unlikely to use
- 205 Unlikely to use
- 206 Lo N Parked junk (junklopark)
- 207 Unlikely to use
- 208 Lo SW beach Probably won't use it
- 209 View back up cliff (junkloup) Cliff path painted in.
- 210 Lo South beach (junklosb) Landing place on lo level.
- 211 No use at present
- 212 High, looking down on beach but beach has to be painted in (junkhisx)
- 213 Lo N no junk (junklon)
- 214 Lo W (junklow)
- 215 Lo E Dark cave (junkloe)
Tuesday, 9 April 2013
Thursday, 4 April 2013
On Jade code, plans are afoot to distinguish between animated and static images for the same sprite. Also, it's now clearer how to restore configurations which are changed as a result of user action. e.g. where zone destinations have been altered, or resources used up, or doors opened.